Gps Tracking Shop
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of ALFA LOGISTIKA Ltd. / Gps Tracking Shop. This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from ALFA LOGISTIKA Ltd. (the “Physical Goods”).
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, ALFA LOGISTIKA Ltd. will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
ALFA LOGISTIKA Ltd. will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for GPS tracking devices purchased from ALFA LOGISTIKA Ltd. is 2 (two) years from the date of purchase. The Warranty Period for any other Physical Goods or part purchased from ALFA LOGISTIKA Ltd., except GPS tracking devices is 1 (one) year from the date of purchase. Replacement of GPS tracking devices, physical goods, or parts presupposes the remaining warranty of the original, ie the remaining time from the date of replacement or repair.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship,
- the warranty does not apply to already leased services.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first
- contact us on email [email protected] to determine the problem,
- we will send you a Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) document,
- you need to fill in an RMA document and send it with the product,
- after receiving a product, we will inform you about warranty status.
The buyer pays the returning shipping fee.